BOXD is a new online shop selling curated gift boxes which make for the ultimate pre-wedding surprise or post-vow...
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention County Wedding Magazines when making any enquiries.
Events Manager at County Wedding Events, Corinne Hicks, reveals 10 reasons why its important to attend a County Wedding Events wedding show in the lead up to your big-day:
1. First and foremost, visiting a show is about having a fun day out and you should enjoy the experience of immersing yourself in all things wedding! Make sure you make the most of chatting to suppliers, making contacts and seeing all there is on offer on the day.
2. Going along to one of County Wedding Events wedding shows is a great opportunity to meet a wide range of local wedding suppliers face to face. Remember that if you book the services of many of these businesses, you will be interacting with them for the time leading up to your wedding as well as on the day itself. Having a chat to the person at a wedding show will be an excellent way to see if you feel comfortable with them, see if their style fits with your vision and if they will help make your ideas happen.
3. Many of the exhibitors will be offering exclusive offers and discounts and it can be a great way to save some money on your all-important budget. Don't forget to ask if there are any promotions available, even if they're not advertising the promotion, many exhibitors will be happy to offer a discount to secure your business - that's what they're there for after all!
4. If you're still looking for a venue for your wedding but perhaps you're undecided on whether you want a castle, stately home, barn or marquee? County Wedding Events hold shows at many different venues across the south of England. Visiting a show will give you an idea of whether the venue is right for what you have in mind. Talk to the experienced wedding co-ordinators and have a show round to get a feel for the available spaces. Remember that the venues will probably be doing special show discounts on the day too.
5. We all know that planning a wedding can be a daunting task - lots of decisions to be made about what to have and what will work best for you and your guests. The people exhibiting at the show are professionals who understand weddings - take advantage of their knowledge and ask questions to get the advice you need.
6. You can find out about new and different trends in the wedding industry. There may be some things that you have never considered having at your wedding until you visit a show! It's a great way to get fresh ideas and be inspired.
7. Lots of the exhibitors will be giving away free samples - try before you buy is always best. For example, when considering your wedding cake or the catering for the big day, it's always good to see whether you actually like the taste of it first. At any rate, who doesn't enjoy free food and cake!
8. Not only will you have the chance to collect samples from the exhibitors on the day - you will get a goody bag at the Registration Desk at all County Wedding Events shows. This will include a copy of the latest regional County Wedding Magazine along with other free goodies.
9. There may well be the opportunity to enter exclusive prize draws. It's well worth signing up for these to have the chance to win anything you think you might want. Remember that you can enter a draw to win a luxury honeymoon at every County Wedding Event show.
10. At County Wedding Events, all our shows offer free entry - not only for the couple getting married but as many friends and family as you wish to bring along. You may wish to take advantage of this, not only to get extra opinions on any decisions being made, but also to include members of your partners family - great way to have a fun day out and for family members to get to know each other.
Most of all it's about enjoying yourself and taking advantage of everything on offer at a wedding show.
Good luck on your wedding planning journey and look forward to seeing you at one or more of County Wedding Events shows!
To find a wedding show near you, visit: www.countyweddingevents.com