A new study by financial comparison company money.co.uk has revealed the biggest trends set to...
Our on-line advertisers
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites.
These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention County Wedding Magazines when making any enquiries.
Posted by Hannah Faulder on 15 March 2022
We live and breathe weddings at County Wedding Magazines and Events, so we can't wait for our Signature Wedding Show at Mercedes-Benz World, Surrey on Sunday 20th March!
It's one of our first wedding shows of 2022 and a must-visit for all those that got engaged over the festive season. The event brings couples that are desperate for face-to-face wedding planning in touch with local professionals who are on hand to help plan the wedding day.
From photographers to cake makers, musicians to florists you're sure to tick a lot off of your to-do list by attending one of our County Wedding Events.
If you've never been to an event like this before, we've put together some top tips to help you get the most from it:
- Narrow down. Before the show, have a chat with your partner to decide a few key factors about your wedding. This will help when talking to suppliers.
- Comfort. You'll be on your feet all day; wear comfy flats and pop some blister plasters in your bag.
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can keep everything in one place, and it makes it much easier to refer back to suppliers' emails.
- The entourage. Decide who you'll take with you – will it be your partner, or would you prefer to have a day with the girls or your mum? (Following Covid guidelines at that time.)
- Homework. Make a checklist of the type of suppliers you're looking for on the day.
- Get social. Follow the event organiser and some of the exhibitors on social media. This way you'll be first to know of any show offers.
- Book. If you love something, book it – but don't ever feel pressurised into doing so if you're not 100 per cent sure.
- Get organised. Take a diary with you so you can make appointments, and make sure you keep any literature you receive in a folder.
Entry to the show will be FREE. All couples attending on the day will be given a goody bag, including a showguide. Check out our wide range of exciting County Wedding Magazines. We offer every couple attending the opportunity to enter a competition to win a luxury honeymoon plus, at all our Signature Events, we have a further competition to win a £250 SpaBreak voucher, courtesy of SpaBreaks.com – all you need to do is pre-register and attend on the day – one lucky couple will win each day!