The beauty of lockdown is having extra time on your hands to plan the big day and spend more...
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention County Wedding Magazines when making any enquiries.
Here's what Caroline Grimble, Lead Florist at Bloom&Wild predicted will be the most popular this summer...
1. Pampas Grass is a growing trend this season all the way from the '70s as I'm sure you've seen all over your favourite Instagram accounts. It's set to take over this wedding season featuring in large displays to catch attention.
2. Coral will stay big in the floral world with Pantone choosing it as 2019's Colour of the Year.
3. Foliage and grasses... and lots of them! They add beautiful texture and movement to an arrangement and are set to be big for 2019 displays.
4. Dried flowers. Whether it's a whole bouquet or just the odd dried flower added into an arrangement, this trend is only getting bigger. So expect to see lots of seed heads and dried lavender, which make arrangements last such a long time.
5. Block-colour bouquets, made with one colour in a mix of flowers, is a big trend for 2019. It's very striking.
6. Flower Clouds. This summer is set to be full of flower clouds, some might say they are the new flower wall. These arrangements look perfect suspended above tables to bring a whole new level to your floral decoration.