When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention County Wedding Magazines when making any enquiries.
Sisley has just announced its beautiful Autumn/Winter look.
Taking inspiration from Paris, it includes a nude complexion paired with defined eyebrows, slate-grey eyes and a rosy or red shade on your lips.
To re-create the look, you'll need:
- Double Tenseur (£115.00)
- Phyto Blush Twist Petal (£43.00)
- Phyto Eye Twist Steel (£31.00)
- Phyto Ombre Eclat N8. Graphite (£30.00)
- Phyto Sourcils Design N2. Chatain (£40.00)
- Phyto Sourcils Fix Transparent (£34.00)
- Phyto Lip Shine N4. Rosewood (£31.00)
- Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick L33. Rouge Passion (£36.00)
Beauty editor Ivana Sidey tried the look and says, "Sisley is one of my favourite brands because the products are always really quick and easy to use, but remain a superior quality.
"In this collection you can really go from day to evening with just a simple swipe of the eye twist or blusher. The two brow products boast a real versatility for a subtle or more glamorous look, while adding a red lip (with a subtle shimmer) will always look sexy and sophisticated.
Available from http://www.sisley-paris.com