Mile End Road, East London E1 4NS
Telephone: 020 7882 5432
The Senior Common Room can accommodate civil ceremonies for up to 100 guests.
This private menbers club is located in the iconic Queens' Building, overlooking the Queens' Lawn and Victorian Clocktower.
The opulent Octagon, the former University library can accommodate 240 guests for a ceremony and wedding breakfast. This extraordinary Grade II listed space provides a truly atmospheric setting for your special day. The Octagon's shelves are lined with brightly coloured books and busts of eminent authors surround the beautiful domed ceiling.
Celebrate your wedding breakfast with a seated meal or hot fork buffet from our well-crafted menus. Our experienced in-house hospitality team will talk you through your options, and help you plan the perfect dining experience for you and your guests. We are able to cater for all dietary requirements.
- A hidden gem in the heart of east London
- An extraordinary venue for up to 240 guests
- Licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 240 guests
- Dedicated contact to ensure the success of your day
- Wedding packages
- Asian wedding dry hire package available