Horner Mill, Horner, Minehead, Somerset TA24 8HY
Telephone: 01643 863 117
Porlock - small village with a big heart !
Porlock Village Hall is situated at the western end of the High Street at the bottom of Porlock Hill opposite The Ship Inn.
The original hall, now the Large Hall, was built by public subscription and fund raising with the foundation stone laid by Mary, Countess of Lovelace, in 1925. The small hall and adjacent facilities were added in 1974 with a generous gift from Mr R Woodrow and donations from the people of Porlock.
- Do it yourself venue, blank canvas for themed receptions
- Huge amounts of varied accommodation from camping to 4
star hotel within walking distance
- Wonderful photo opportunities close by, woods, sea shore,
moors & ponies.
- Beautiful churches, Porlock in walking distance, Selworthy
very pictureque above the valley